This is the 7th regional event Mental health: Community and Primary Care networks working to prevent and support.
Themes for this event will be:
- The importance and role of primary care and PCNs in mental health: how can we support people in their communities? – National Association of Primary Care
- Mental Health in Emergency Departments: can we support people closer to home? – Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
- Length of Stay Review: can we support people to return to a more conducive environment? – Camden & Islington NHS FT
- Solidarity in a Crisis: the impact of peer support during crisis – Certitude
- Community Enhanced Recovery Team (CERT): what elements can we as a delivery collective pool to better support people regenerate and recover in their community? – Sheffield Health and Social Care NHS FT
- Tower Hamlets Early Intervention Service/ Early Detection Service (THEIS/ THEDS): what elements can we as a delivery collective pool to better support people navigate psychological distress, and to support their integration and health? – East London NHS FT
The network event prides itself in being a place where:
- system colleagues are afforded protective creative and think space, not dominated by contractual performance, rather the need to improve flow for those which use our services and the colleagues which deliver the service
- network with peers from across the region
- hear and question example which are positively impacting on common issues
- feed into the direction of the networks and focus of future focus.
Click here to register.