The London Safeguarding Adult Board welcomes you to respond to the consultation following recent revisions to the Multi-Agency Adult Safeguarding Policy and Procedures. When responding you need to comply with the following requirements:
- Clearly identify the page within the document which you are suggesting a change
- Clearly identify the text you are requesting to be improved (from the first to the last word)
- Clearly articulate the text that you want to replace number (2) above with
- Clearly summarise the rationale behind your suggested change, drawing on evidence where necessary
Feedback from the consultation will be collated and presented to the Editorial Board. The Board will then accept or reject points raised reporting back to the London Safeguarding Adult Board.
- Revised document: Multi-Agency Adult Safeguarding Policy and Procedures
- Feedback form: Multi-Agency Adult Safeguarding Policy and Procedures consultation feedback form