The London Safeguarding Adults Board is a partnership group seeking to identify and disseminate good practice and to address complex cross-borough issues. The London SAB supports local Safeguarding Adults Boards (SABs) through the SAB Chairs network and front line practice through the Safeguarding Professionals Steering Group.
More details are available on their respective pages:
- Updated London Multi-Agency Adult Safeguarding Policy and Procedures
- Learning from SARs: A report for the London Safeguarding Adults Board
- Making Safeguarding Personal: LondonADASS regional temperature check report and analysis
- ADASS Out of Area Safeguarding Adult arrangements
- Newham QAF Definitions
- LAS Safeguarding Report 2016 for inclusion in safeguarding board reports
- Serious Incident Framework
- Never Event Policy and Framework
- LGA Adult safeguarding improvement tool: this improvement tool based on Adult Safeguarding Standards has been refreshed in March 2015.
- DH, ADASS, LGA jointly developed a single consolidated list of resources for police, councils, care providers and wider partner staff around adult safeguarding.
- Safeguarding Accountability Assurance Framework
- Caldicott Principles