Registration for the NHS England London Region 2nd Annual Compassion in Practice Conference is still open and will close on the 20th March at 12 midnight.
Title: Leadership, Culture and Compassion
Pushing the Boundaries of Care – The Collective Leadership Challenge
Date: Wednesday 25th March 2015
Time: 8.15 – 16.30
Venue: Victoria Park Plaza, 239 Vauxhall Bridge Road, Victoria, London SW1V 1EQ
The event will explore how we can collectively move forward in embedding compassion in practice into organisational and system culture through a better understanding of how leadership and culture impact on the ability to deliver compassionate care. This event will bring staff from all levels and disciplines across health and social care together to openly and honestly discuss into these issues.
The conference will:
- Explore how collective leadership can make a difference
- Focus on the relationship between leadership, culture and compassion
- Affirm the value of leadership at all levels and give practical tools and advice to participants to use in practice
- Examine how behaviours impact on care and the leadership behaviours needed to change practice
- Hear personal stories about compassion, culture and leadership and the impact, both positive and negative, on the experiences of patients and staff
- Provide an opportunity for networking and forging of new relationships
Please cascade this invite widely as we want to ensure attendance from a broad range of staff across all disciplines from health and social care organisations, professional bodies, the voluntary sector, and patient/public representatives.
We value your contribution in supporting the compassion in practice journey and encourage you to attend this important event. Please follow the link to the 6Cs website for further information about the conference and registration. Registration will be open until 12 midnight on 20th March.
The venue has set up a landing page delegates can go to if they wish to book accommodation at the Victoria Park Plaza. Please click on the link which will take you to the landing page for the Victoria Park Plaza: https://www.parkplaza.com/cip15 The link for booking accommodation will be live from Monday 09th March until Wednesday 18th March. This is a reduced rate for the conference only. The costs of accommodation will need to be picked up by the individual booking rooms or the organisation they are employed by.
If you have any queries regarding the conference or any difficulties accessing the registration system then please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org,
I look forward to seeing you at the conference.
Mary Clarke CBE
CiP Event Manager
NHS England – London Region
Mobile: 07970 711335