The Health Innovation Network and the Carers Trust have worked with carers on Time To Think About You, a health and well-being prompt card to encourage unpaid carers to be more aware of their own health, and the support available to them at their local GP and carers’ centres.
We have developed a digital media pack, which includes the Time To Think About You poster, mini flyers, and two versions of the prompt cards with GP tear off slip. We think the tool would work best as part of any existing support you provide for carers, for example Guy’s and St Thomas’s (GSTT) hospitals will be including a version in their existing carers pack and the local Alzheimer’s society Dementia navigators will share the tool with carers they come across during their visits. More importantly, the questions can apply to most carer groups, not only those with dementia.
This is essentially a health awareness campaign for carers.
The pack below includes the weblinks to the different versions. Please personalise, save, print or share what you think would be most appropriate for your organisation.
- Time To Think About You A4 fold over (for professionals)
- Time To Think About You A4 (for general public)
- Time To Think About You Poster (can be printed as A3 or A4)
- Time To Think About You Mini cards (four on an A4 page)
- An internal communications piece for you to share
How you can help
Your support is essential to raise awareness for carers through Time to Think About You. You can help by:
- Printing and distributing Time to Think About You cards to carers.
- Printing and displaying the poster in staff rooms and other communal spaces.
- Customising the poster template to provide information about local support and your local contact details.
- Informing your communications department and sharing the campaign in your newsletter (see internal communications document).
- Talking about Time to think about you on social media, using the hashtag #TimeToThinkAboutYou.
- Sharing this Time to Think About You digital pack with others.
For further information on our project, please email email@example.com or call 020 7188 7188 ext. 57024.