- PSI 17/2015 – Prisoners Assisting Other Prisoners
- PSI 16/2015 – Adult Safeguarding In Prison
- PSI 15/2015 – AI 10/2015 – PI 11/2015 – Adult Social Care
PSI 15/2015 includes a template for Memoranda of Understanding between partners to support governance and operation of services.
Attached to this message are:
- A summary of responsibilities: Care Act responsibilities – what everyone needs to know (Word documents)
- Extracts from DH Care Act guidance, and relevant regulations (PDF Document)
RECOOP has produced leaflets aimed at explaining the changes to prisoners which are available from the NOMS intranet and RECOOP website (although users will need to complete registration to access them). https://www.recoop.org.uk/pages/home/index.php
A Local Government Association Knowledge Hub Forum for the Prisons and the Care Act is live and prison and probation service staff are encouraged to join alongside local authority, health and voluntary sector colleagues. The forum provides a facility for sharing emerging approaches and asking questions of others who are working on similar issues. If you have material that may be worth sharing, even as a work in progress, it can be posted provided it is appropriate for a public forum.