Celebrating the role of Carers across the Capital – a fortnight of events to say thank you for all your amazing work
Join us over the next fortnight at our daily events from 19 December 2021 to 01 January 2022 (10:45 – 11:45 ish). Please continue to visit this page to see the schedule as it is agreed 🙂
Wednesday 29 December 2021 from 10:45 – 11:45: Camden Carers Speak:
Juley Smith will tell her Camden Carers Story followed by her amazing version of a Nina Simone classic….
Christopher Mason will delight us all with two songs and a reading.
Antoinette Brooks will encourage us all to open up our imagination whilst listening to her very interactive poem.
- Thursday 30 December 2021 from 10:45 – 11:45: Ruth Getz. Following the amazing performance at the Festival, we are pleased to have Ruth return today. Inspired by the classic sounds of jazz, swing and blues, Ruth will take us back to an age of glamour and song. Marvellous melodies made famous by artists like Ella Fitzgerald, Billie Holiday, Dinah Washington, Judy Garland and many more.
- Friday 31 December 2021 from 10:45 – 11:45:
Saturday 01 January 2022 from 10:45 – 11:45: DanceAlong. This New Year’s Day why not get ready to celebrate early with a dance along event hosted by DJ Infinity? Join loads of people dancing about, singing and just having a great time!
To access ALL events, use the following link https://zoom.us/j/91504953986?pwd=NW9… Meeting ID: 915 0495 3986 Passcode: 863427
- Grandma Remember Me – Click HERE to access the video
- Mindfulness – Click Here to access the slides
- What Do You See? – Click HERE to access the video