About this network
London ADASS works closely with the Dementia Commissioners Network, comprised of dementia leads in Local Authorities, Clinical Commissioning Groups and NHS England.
They provide support support with:
- Evaluating a wide range of Memory Service Provisions across London
- Exploring the use of NICE guidance within commissioning cycle
- Promoting Dementia Action Alliances
- Sharing best practice and provide real life examples of innovative dementia commissioning where services have been redesigned.
- Supporting a pathway approach to commissioning across both health and social care.
- Alzheimer’s Society
- Dementia Evidence Toolkit
- Dementia Strategic Clinical Network – NHS
- NICE resources on dementia
- Skills for Care has developed a number of dementia resources and qualifications to support those who care for people with dementia
- A brutally honest film Living with Dementia reminds us that while dementia causes the loss of some abilities, people’s feelings remain intact