About this network
The Carer Leads Network is comprised of carer leads in Local Authorities Clinical Commissioning Groups, NHS England, Mental Health Trusts and Skills for Care. They provide support with:
- Embedding the carer element of the Care Act
- Providing information, improvement and best practice sharing for carer leads across London
- Promoting carers as part of ADASSs commitment to promote social justice and narrow the gap in health outcomes for those facing inequalities
- Organising an annual summer festival, celebrating the role of carers across the capital
- Collating the findings from the ADASS carers festival self-assessment to identify the key regional priorities.