October’s alert includes:
- New report: Developing data and intelligence for end of life care
- End of life care indicators live on PHE Fingertips
- UK is the best place in the world to die, according to end-of-life care index
- New resuscitation guidelines highlight importance of talking about end of life care
- Marie Curie’s annual grants programme for palliative and end of life care research opens
- New publication for commissioners on enabling people to stay out of hospital
- State of Care 2014/15
- Most hospices are ‘Good’ or better, says CQC
- Updated guide provides people affected by suicide with both emotional and practical support
- Forthcoming events
We hope that you find the information useful.
If you have colleagues who would like to receive this e-alert, please ask them to sign up here.