The London Collaborative, SCIE and PPL have come together to offer a half day workshop on joint working in the context of health and care integration which will allow participants to:
- Learn about practical steps they can take to develop joint working and ensure it works effectively, e.g. developing an effective communications and engagement strategy, leading co-ordinated, co-located teams, and co-producing change with people who use services
- Hear from experts on the integration of health, social care and wider services
- Share learning and practice about what works from across London and network with others involved in leading joint working for integrated care.
The workshop will draw extensively on the learning from comprehensive work by SCIE and PPL on integration, including two How To Guides produced on Leadership and Joint working, as well as from London examples.
This workshop is aimed particularly at:
- Assistant Directors of Adult Social Services
- Commissioners of integrated care from CCGs and local government
- Integrated care providers
- Service leads
- BCF Implementation manager
Please forward on to colleagues who would be interested in attending this event.
Places are limited to 60 and we will also be actively managing the participant list to ensure a broad range of attendees from across both health and social care to enable a rich discussion. Unfortunately this means that we may need to decline your place if your sector or organisation is already well represented: if this is the case we will contact you to let you know as soon as possible. Slides and other materials will be shared more widely after the event. The closing date for registering will be Friday 11 September and confirmation of places will be sent by 21st September.
For further details and to apply for a place please register using this link to Eventbrite http://www.eventbrite.com/e/joint-working-to-deliver-better-care-tickets-18015352404 You will be issued with a ticket number however, please note confirmation of your place will be sent after the 21st September.