Public Consultation now open
This survey gives you an opportunity to provide feedback on the concept of the ECTP and on the supporting documents. Please read the documents before completing the survey.
We strongly urge you to review the content of the survey before completing it as an explanation for the content and structure of the ECTP is provided.
The survey can only be completed in one session so allow yourself plenty of time. It is not possible to save your responses part way through the survey, close and return to complete later. To help you manage and view the full survey before you complete it online we have provided it as a pdf.
Although the survey is long with a total of 97 questions, these are broken down into sections to support the six component documents (e.g. there are 15 questions relating to the ECTP prototype). At the beginning of each set of questions you have the option not to make any comments and move straight on to the next document. How long the survey takes you to complete will depend on how many of the six documents (listed below) you want to review.
Six documents are presented for this consultation:
- Emergency Care and Treatment Plan – Prototype (15 questions)
- Explaining the Emergency Care and Treatment Plan – which can be used as a poster or flyer (1 question)
- Emergency Care and Treatment Plan: Information for patients, families of patients and members of the public (27 questions)
- Emergency Care and Treatment Plan: Information for parents (26 questions)
- Emergency Care and Treatment Plan: Information for young people (26 questions)
- How to complete an ECTP (1 question)
Please only leave comments and feedback on the Emergency Care and Treatment plan by using the survey. We are unable to respond, read or acknowledge any individual emails.
This consultation period will run for six weeks and will close at 09:00 on Monday, 29 February 2016.