The Developing trusted assessment schemes: ‘essential elements’ guide has been published.
This guide describes how local systems could implement trusted assessment to reduce, effectively and safely, the numbers and waiting times of people awaiting discharge from hospital and is also a key part of the High Impact Change Model, as set out in the NHS Five Year Forward View Next Steps document. The Developing trusted assessment schemes: ‘essential elements’ guide has been jointly developed by; NHS England, NHS Improvement, the Local Government Association, the Association of Directors of Adult Social Services, the Care Provider Alliance and the Department of Health.
A series of webinars have also been developed to support local systems to successfully implement trusted assessment models of their own. The webinars will cover:
- Why are trusted assessors required?
- What is meant by Trusted assessor
- What do they do?
- Where they can be used?
- Available guidance and resources
- How to establish a trusted assessor model of your own
- Good practice examples
These webinars are open to everyone. To book a place, please select a date from the list below and click on the link to register:
- 1st August, 14:00-15:00 – Click here to register
- 10th August, 14:00-15:00 – Click here to register
- 17th August, 16:00-17:00 – Click here to register
- 24th August, 10:00-11:00 – Click here to register
- 29th August, 15:30-16:30 – Click here to register
- 6th September, 11:00-12:00 – Click here to register