27 March 2018 – Hyatt Regency, Birmingham
In partnership with NHS Clinical Commissioners and with the support of NHS Providers, the LGA is planning a national strategic summit which will focus on delivering health and care in a digital age.
The national strategic summit will be co-chaired by Cllr Izzi Seccombe OBE, Chair of the Community Wellbeing Board LGA & Leader of Warwickshire County Council and Dr Adrian Hayter, NHS Clinical Commissioners Board Member and Chair, Windsor, Ascot and Maidenhead CCG.
The day will also open with a keynote address from Lord O’Shaughnessy, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Health (Lords), PS(H).
Confirmed Speakers Include:
• Alison Mckenzie-Folan, Deputy Chief Executive, Wigan Council (LGC Digital Council of the Year 2016)
• Glen Garrod, Director, Adult Care and Community Wellbeing, Lincolnshire County Council, Incoming ADASS President
• Graham Allen, Director, Adult’s Health and Care, Hampshire County Council (MJ Award Winner for Delivering Better Outcomes 2017)
• Javina Seghal, Programme Director, Healthy London Partnerships
• Bea Karol Burks, Director, Design and Innovation, Good Things Foundation
• Steve Skelton, Head of Policy, Performance and Reform, Stockport Council (iNetwork Award Winners 2018 & LGC Shortlisted for Digital Council of the Year 2018)
• Dominic Campbell, Founder and Chief Executive, Futuregov
This event is aimed at Chief Executives, Directors, Assistant Directors and Heads of Service in Health, Social Care and Public Health.
It will also include space for exhibitors.
Registration is now open via the LGA events page here.