LondonADASS on behalf of the London Safeguarding Adult Board are seeking a Safeguarding expert to undertake an analysis of London Safeguarding Adult Reviews (SARs) undertaken since the Care Act and to identify common themes and lessons that have implications beyond the local system. The key deliverables include:
- Undertake and complete an analysis of SARs during the agreed time period.
- To develop and establish a repository of SAR methodologies that will be hosted by LondonADASS.
- To agree methodology for searching repository to ensure searches can be undertaken for SAR methodology, themes and recommendations
- To provide interim and final reports to the London SAB on themes and issues arising from the analysis. The report will include issues specific to London and make clear recommendations on undertaking SARs.
- Support the achievement of a consistent approach across London on how the statutory criteria for SARs are applied and to understand how decisions regarding what becomes a SAR are made.
- To make recommendations to the London SAB on future areas of work relating to SARs
For more details see An analysis of SARs since the Care Act 2014 project brief
If interested please send to denise.snow@LondonADASS.org.uk by CoP Monday 7th November the following:
- Expression of interest (2 sides of A4 max)
- Number of days required to complete the task
- Daily rate
Closing date for applications is CoP Monday 7th November 2016