14 November 2018, 8 All Saints Street, London N1 9RL
Are you responsible for investing your organisation’s apprenticeship levy wisely?
Then join us at our apprenticeship levy events to get the latest news and learn how other levy payers are overcoming challenges and reaping the rewards.
You’ll learn about:
- the benefits apprenticeships can bring to your organisation
- managing off-the-job training and other key challenges
- different models of delivery
- integrated apprenticeships.
Who should attend?
- These events are for organisations providing adult social care who have an apprenticeship levy to invest.
- Whilst non-levy paying organisations may find benefit from some of the sessions, the event is not designed to meet their needs and we ask that only levy payers sign up. Non-levy payers can contact email@example.com for more information about how Skills for Care can support them.
Refreshments will be provided but lunch is not included.
Click here for more information and to book a place at the London event.