- Dementia information for children, teenagers and young adults – Increasing knowledge and understanding to create a dementia-friendly generation: https://www.alzheimers.org.uk/youngpeople
- Latest publication from Dementia Friendly Communities team: Creating a dementia friendly workplace – A practical guide for employers: – https://www.alzheimers.org.uk/site/scripts/documents_info.php?documentID=2979
- Dementia Awareness Week Hashtags: #DoSomethingNew #DAW2015. We are challenging people to do something new in Dementia Awareness Week: go to a new place, have a haircut, take up a hobby: book a Spanish class, etc
- As part of my project to make London Dementia Friendly through DAAs and the Pan-London DAA, I have usurped the
#DementiaFriendlyLondon. Please use this in connection with your DAW work and DAA tweets.
- Dementia awareness week | 18-24 May – podcasts
- Skills for Care Work Programme for 15/16